Онлайн-игра «Орден магии»

Фентези-боевик (fantasy third person melee action)

Сообщение 14 май 2018, 00:34  Пожаловаться на это сообщение  

I am Brazilian and I have not played for 2 years, I came back this week and the game is worse than before.
It did not do any good to reduce the archers' damage and give them a sword, archers already have the advantage of attacking from a distance and now they also have a melee attack, I say this because my main character is a paladin and it is impossible to battle melee with an archer with sword bought with credits.
The game is full of bugs and the character continues to crash in places on the icy island.
I thought that in 2 years the game would be better but it is worse, and besides you removed the game in browser translated into English, and for us Brazilian is horrible to play in Russian, they could at least provide the translation for the game downloaded.
We Brazilian still play the game for love, because it was a game that marked us a lot when we had our own server and so we played against high ping and even another language, but the game is horrible.
Please provide a translation of the game and better balance the class of characters in the game. The game has potential but it seems that you are not exploring very well what you have at hand.
Sorry if I'm complaining in the wrong place, I do not know how to speak Russian and I'm depending on Google translator.
Thanks for listening. =)

Сообщение 14 май 2018, 13:27  Пожаловаться на это сообщение  

matheusofpinto писал(а):
I am Brazilian and I have not played for 2 years, I came back this week and the game is worse than before.
It did not do any good to reduce the archers' damage and give them a sword, archers already have the advantage of attacking from a distance and now they also have a melee attack, I say this because my main character is a paladin and it is impossible to battle melee with an archer with sword bought with credits.
The game is full of bugs and the character continues to crash in places on the icy island.
I thought that in 2 years the game would be better but it is worse, and besides you removed the game in browser translated into English, and for us Brazilian is horrible to play in Russian, they could at least provide the translation for the game downloaded.
We Brazilian still play the game for love, because it was a game that marked us a lot when we had our own server and so we played against high ping and even another language, but the game is horrible.
Please provide a translation of the game and better balance the class of characters in the game. The game has potential but it seems that you are not exploring very well what you have at hand.
Sorry if I'm complaining in the wrong place, I do not know how to speak Russian and I'm depending on Google translator.
Thanks for listening. =)

Hey
I don't think anything will ever change.